With Easter just around the corner, I’m looking forward to meeting up with my family for an extended long weekend. Honestly we’re meeting up for a family friend’s wedding, totally unrelated to Easter, but that doesn’t mean I can’t bake on theme anyways for a few of my favorite taste testers!
My year of weddings has kicked off and this weekend will be my second of eight. I’m expecting to have well worn in my comfortable pair of party heels with all my wedding dancing by the time wedding six rolls around this fall. I don’t often get to go to weddings with my family though so I’m really looking forward to getting fancy with them.
I’m still debating what to serve at Sunday’s brunch but for now, these adorably festive options are what I’ve narrowed my options down to. Are you spending time with family this weekend? Bake something festive!
- Easter Surprise Cookies + Mini Flower Baskets, Pink Wings
- Eggshell Cupcakes, Ai Made it for You
- Mini Egg Chocolate Bark, Serena's Kitchen
- Easter Egg Hand Pies, Simply Stacie
- Mini Eggs Brownie Parfait, The Busy Baker
- Easter Candy Spoon, Ruby Kitchen
- Lemon Bundt Cake with Chocolate Glaze, Cook With Manali
- Pastel Chocolate Easter Popcorn, Mom Foodie
- No Bake Butterscotch and Peanut Butter Bird's Nest Cookies, Ahead of Thyme