Mother’s Day is just around the corner which means a fantastic excuse to bake. If your mother is anything like mine, she loves chocolate (don’t we all?) and taught you better than to show up anywhere empty-handed.
Heading home this weekend for a Mother’s Day brunch and looking for inspiration on what to bring with you? Look no further than these decadent seven chocolate wonders.
Recipes clockwise from the top left corner:
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies from Bon Appetit
- Double Chocolate Loaf Cake from I Am Baker
- Chocolate Fudge Cakes for Two from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Brownie Sticks from I Am Baker
- Chocolate Mousse from Cafe Fernando
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles from Bakerella
- Raw Cherry and Chocolate Fudge from Deliciously Ella